Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Brown Sugar

I must admit, my love life stinks!!! I don't have one. But maybe that's because I'm too indecisive on whether I want it or not. One day I'm all gooey eyed over love and the next minute I'm like pffftttt.....it's not for me.

I'm sitting here watching Brown Sugar and tonight I found myself reminiscing on two different relationships from my past that didn't work out. We didn't leave on bad terms but whatever happened, it just didn't work out because of the timing. I've never stopped thinking about them because in my eyes, they were good men, I was just too young to realize that when they wanted to make me their wife and start a family. Well, not that I didn't realize it, but I just was too scared to make that type of decision at the time.

Tonight I sat here torturing myself as I scanned through several photos of said individual, and reminisced what my life would be like had I married one of them. I know its torture but everyone has done it at some point in their life. Well I have my moments about twice a year. Its the end of the year so looks like its right on que.

Anyway, after loosing at least two good men to the game, I vowed never to let an opportunity like that pass me again........now I'm just waiting on that opportunity! = )

P.S. Don't be alarmed if by next week I'm screaming Love Stinks!!! Just sayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment