Total Pageviews

Friday, December 4, 2015

That Smile


Y'all see this smile??????????


My baby is overjoyed to receive her very first PRINCIPAL'S AWARD!!!!!!


This is 2 of the 3 awards she received today and I couldn't be any more proud!
(Even though she scolded ME for not getting the perfect attendance award, too....uhmmm....that’s another blog, lol).


But, this specific school year I have seen major improvements in her attitude towards school. Not that she was bad or failing before, but she is ENJOYING school more.
She was soooo bored with school because it was "beneath her level" or she would always finish her assignments before everyone else, so her down time wouldn’t always be used wisely. She got bored waiting on everyone else. (Disclaimer: I mean that in no disrespect to anyone else's child).


Ava even enjoys reading more than before. She can never put her books down whether we’re at home, in the car, in her bed...etc.
She becomes so excited about a book that she tells the entire story, if I allow her. I have to remind her to be mindful of those who have not read it and warn her not to ruin it. Everyone doesn’t like spoilers (I do, btw).


My baby is becoming a BOOK WORM & ENJOYING IT and I love it.


She went from fussing at me about being boring for curling up on a couch and reading a book and now she’s doing the exact thing. She even called me weird for reading a book from my Kindle App on my phone while we waited outside of Calen’s school to pick him up.


She's taking after her Mommy & Big Brother.
LOVE IT!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment